A burst pipe, triggered sprinkler system, or overflowing toilet* can be a massive headache for any property manager. But any amount of unwanted water is an inconvenience and a nuisance to clean up. The trained professionals at Spectrum can help manage the situation efficiently.
Arriving on scene quickly after a flood is paramount to the recovery process. At Spectrum, we strive to respond within one hour in an effort to:
- Shut down the water and reduce potential damage.
- Install fans to dry your facility as quickly as possible.
- Determine the cause of the flood.
- Assess damage and remediation requirements.
- Control odours and sanitize affected areas.
- Take preventative steps to avoid mould growth.
- Organize restoration, as needed.
*Other common internal causes of flooding are:
- Fan coil leak
- Deteriorated tubing
- Leaky appliance
- Fawcett left on
- HVAC malfunction
- Erosion/cracked roofing
We’ll create a detailed report of all areas affected by water damage, and our trained Xactimate specialists will prepare a repair estimate in compliance with major insurance company guidelines. Our dedicated team understands it’s essential to return everything to a normal state as quickly as possible!